Property Management Software
Our Software is the Perfect Fit for Property Management Companies and Self-Managed Associations
If you are a property manager or a self managed association you are now busier than ever. Owners call and come into the office, vendors need to be managed, and maintenance issues need to be dealt with. That doesn’t even cover things like parking permits, accounting, keeping the owner’s directory current and filing security form. It’s a lot to do.
The Board of Directors have their own sets of demands that usually involve affordable solutions that makes their jobs easier.
If all of this wasn’t enough pressure, along comes new Florida laws that you need to comply with or suffer consequences. These new laws mean you need to have an association website by January 1, 2019 if you are a condominium association or a homeowner association.
These laws (718.111 and SP398) state that you must make some information private so that only each member can view his or her own information and not another member’s info.
A list of these documents that must be made private includes:
- All governing documents, to include the declaration, articles of incorporation, bylaws, CC&Rs and every amendment that has been made to any of them.
- A list of every executory contract or document (still waiting to be executed), as well as a summary of any open bids.
- Annual financial reports.
- Information on your board of directors, with each member’s certification document, any contract between them and the association, and any declarations of conflicts of interest.
- Supporting documents for consideration at unit-owner and annual general meetings, at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
- Board meeting Notice, Agenda and supporting items pending votes, at least 48 hours prior to the date of the meeting. On top of this, the Board is expected to redact or withhold any information not intended to be accessible to owners.
- Meeting notices for unit-owner and annual general meeting, 14 days prior to the meeting. This info must be linked from the homepage or listed on the homepage under a section titled “Notices.”
- Association’s estoppel designee. “Each association shall designate on its website a person or entity with a street or e-mail address for receipt of a request for an estoppel certificate issued pursuant to this section. The estoppel certificate must be provided by hand delivery, regular mail or e-mail to the requestor on the date of issuance of the estoppel certificate.” This change was passed under SB 398: Estoppel Certificates, and applies to Statutes 718 (condos), 719 (co-ops) and 720 (homeowners associations).
When it comes to being able to handle the challenging world of being a property manager or a self managed association, state-of-the-art software can make the difference between most days running smoothly or most days with you dreading going back to work the next day.
Software for property managers and associations needs to make your job easier, make the board happy and make the condominium owners happy. It also needs to be customized to your specific goals and situation. It needs to be customizable and scalable and of course, affordable.
An Association website and web portal that:
- Complied with the most current laws
- Kept track of your master and (sub-) associations, properties, owners, tenants, and vendors
- Managed your residents’ monthly fees and payments
- Managed work items like service requests, work orders, violations and general tasks
- Automatically generated and sent letters to owners and reports for the board
- Centrally controlled access to your website and suite and other connected apps like cloud and collaboration, e-voting and gate clearance
Cloud based property management applications will make administration easier, extend tenant services (like paying rent) with the use of smart phones, reduce your operation costs, and increase you management mobility.
You can stay organized, get things done in a timely manner, and keep everyone’s activities flowing.
This software can become a part of a successful business model, make you look professional and at the same time, grow profit. High quality tenants look for property management companies who can deliver better tenant services, can protect them from risk and harm and who manage their assets well.
The Benefits Cloud Based Property Management Software:
Contractors, landlords and your staff will be able to collaborate much more efficiently with cloud-based property management software. This Condominium Property Management and Self Managed Associations software allows easy and secure collaboration with a wide variety of tools. Property management software is mobile so all the features are available to you and your tenants or owners 24/7 on PC’s, phone and tablets. Users are able to connect securely using any device from anywhere. You can spend more time meeting with tenants and owners and focus on growing your business.
This software is in the cloud so as a result there are an unlimited amount of resources when it comes to the number of users, data storage and computing. There is an instant response with no downtime and no server crashing. You can have continuing confidence in how it functions no matter how many tenants or units you have in the system.
Older systems need to be hosted on a local server with an administrator, need maintenance, upgrades and more. You could end up spending thousands of dollars more. The cloud is a network of computers that share the most recent technology. The tools and functionality the cloud offers is enormous and much less expensive in comparison.
Hacking has been on the rise for the last few years and it doesn’t look like it’s going to stop any time soon. The large cloud server/hosting companies offer the latest in data encryption, firewall and other security tools. This level of security is non-existent with small local servers. The cloud offers better hardware resources, better software and data encryption. There are also highly trained security personnel who are professionally trained to identify hacking in real time.
Property Management Software services in the US and Florida
We offer Property Management Software for Condominiums and HOA services in the United States and Florida including Palm Beach County, Martin County, St. Lucie County, and Brevard County.
Property Management Software services in Jupiter, Port St. Lucie, Melbourne, Stuart and Jensen Beach
We can help you in the United States with Property Management Software for Condominiums and HOA’s virtually or in person in Florida, as our home offices are located in North Palm Beach, Florida. Our services are not limited to but include the following cities in Florida: West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Port St. Lucie, Melbourne, Stuart, and Jensen Beach.
Conduu property management software is designed to make your life easier, more efficient and more effective. It can help you grow your business.
Call for a free demonstration.